Awesome Moonwalks, Serving Southwest and North Houston, 832-814-6902
Emergencies can arise for various reasons. The following are a few
examples of emergencies and how they can be handled. This is strictly
a guide - please use common sense when an actual emergency occurs.
Bad weather can arrive in the form of rain, lightning or strong wind. In each case you want to evacuate the ride as quickly and safely as possible.
- Please Remain Calm! If you panic your little riders may also panic. Stay calm and stay focused on your job, which is to help your riders exit the ride quickly, but in an orderly fashion.
- After everyone has exited the ride, deflate the ride by turning off the blowers or fans.
- Mazes should be folded and taken to a protected area out of the weather. Bounces should be folded over once so that the interior is protected from the weather.
Loss of Electrical Power
When a loss of power occurs the ride will slowly start to deflate.
- Please Remain Calm! You will have ample time to help your patrons quickly and safely exit the ride. This situation tends to cause panic
unless the operator stays calm and relaxed. Talk calmly to those inside the unit telling them not to panic while you're helping them walk out.
- Check to see if the blowers have come unplugged or the cords are unplugged from the outlet. If so, plug them back in and the ride will re-inflate.
- Contact or have someone contact Awesome Moonwalks at 832-814-6902 to check the problem. Do not leave the ride unattended.
If the ride becomes damaged while in your operation, take the following steps.
- If the ride is ripped or otherwise begins to lose air, assist all riders from the ride and deflate it.
- Write down what happened, when, and any other details you observed and turn this report in to the Responsible Party.
- Contact Awesome Moonwalks immediately. Do not attempt to continue to operate the ride.